STUDENT MINISTRY POOL POP PARTY, August 17, 6-9 pm. This event is for high school and rising high school students. View this flier for details.
THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, there will be Men's and Women's Education Classes taking place. Men will meet in the Chapel and women will meet in the Fellowship Hall. Please plan to join us for this special time!
FRIDAY DATE NIGHT starts up again on August 24. Come enjoy a time of rich conversation led by Ben and Anna Porter at the Kirk who simply want to relate their experience and engage in a healthy and real conversation about marriage. We'll gather in the Chapel from 6–6:30 pm, and then you'll have two hours to go on a date! If you have children, you may drop them off in our awesome (and free) children's program (birth–6th grade). Registration is required for childcare, so please send your names, your cell phone number, and your children's names and dates-of-birth to Kathy Jeffers. For more information, please contact Noah Wiersema.
PARISH PICNIC INFORMATION
- Saturday, August 25
- 4:30—7:30 pm, Dinner starts at 5 pm
- Longview Farm Park Pavilion, 13525 Clayton Rd, St. Louis, MO 63141
- Families with last names A–K bring a side dish, L–Z bring a dessert. Meat, buns, condiments, and drinks provided by elder families.
- Sunday, September 2
- 4:30—7 pm
- Held at Royal Oaks Park, Warson Woods, MO
- Sunday, September 2, at 4–7 pm
- At the home of Andrew and Allison Shead, 106 Kunze Dr., Saint Charles, MO 63303
- Saturday, September 8, from 3 pm until close
- At Drace Park in Town and Country, 2310 Cedar Valley Road, Town & Country, MO 63131
FRIDAY, August 17—No events
SATURDAY, August 18—No events
SUNDAY, August 19
- 8:45 am—All-Men's/All-Women's, Student Ministry, and Children's Ministry Sunday School
- 10 am—Pastor Ben Porter will be preaching. His sermon is entitled The Silver Bullet of the Gospel and is taken from Psalm 32.
MONDAY, August 20—No events
TUESDAY, August 21—No events
WEDNESDAY, August 22
- 6 pm—Session Meeting
- 6:30 pm—Choir Rehearsal
THURSDAY, August 23
- 12 pm—Prayer Warriors. If you are passionate about prayer, please bring a sack lunch and
join us for a time of fellowship and prayer in Room 213 as we lift up the needs of the church.