How We Serve You
The Kirk's Nursery cares for children ages 6 weeks to 36 months for Sunday worship, K-Groups, Bible studies, Wednesday evening activities, and various other times. Our staff includes a combination of paid nursery workers and volunteers from our congregation. Our goal is to offer a loving, safe, and fun environment for your young child while you participate fully in the various activities at the Kirk.
Our Nursery Rooms are divided into Infants, Crawlers, Walkers and Two-Year-Olds. Age-appropriate toys and play equipment can be found in each room and are cleaned after every use. We replace toys and equipment when needed and add new items to the rooms regularly to keep them fun and fresh. If you are new to our Nursery and have a question about which room your child should be in, please ask the Nursery Coordinator.
We take the Safety and Security of our children very seriously and have a system of policies including but not limited to background screenings for nursery workers, permanent name tags, a secure check-in/check-out process, a pager system, strict nursery worker/child ratios specific to the ages of the children in each room, emergency exit plans, a Nursery leader on Sundays to insure all the guidelines are followed and to assist parents and volunteers with any needs. At any time the Nursery is open, the Nursery Coordinator is on site to answer any questions/concerns.
How you can help us serve you
- Please make sure your child is well when using the Nursery.
- Please label all items dropped off with your child including diaper bags, pacifiers, bottles, and cups, etc.
- Please put your child's name tag on them before signing in your child. If you are new to the Nursery, we will make a name tag for you which will be exchanged with a permanent one the following week.
- Please remember to feed your child before dropping them off in the Nursery. We will bottle feed infants as instructed.
- Please remember that only parents will be allowed to pick up children from the Nursery and you need to present your beeper or a valid ID before we will release your child to you.
For a detailed list of the Kirk's Nursery policies, please pick up a Nursery booklet in the Church Office.
If at any time you have comments or questions concerning the Nursery, please contact Ashley Wilkinson, Nursery Coordinator.